CDFreaks store banner pop-up

vbimport

I’m now getting this every time I visit the home page.

Have you enabled cookies?

Of course. Nothing changed here, it just started popping up every visit. It did this with the old site too.

i just noticed that if you kill the popup before the page loads, the page stops loading. intentional?

There are no hidden tricks or changes made to the ads, they work as on any other site. I have no clue why the popup ads keeps coming back, I will probably disable it for US traffic tonight.

i just noticed that if you kill the popup before the page loads, the page stops loading. intentional?

Same here.

The banner on top has rendered the menus useless…

I’m happy to say that our voices were heard.

Bravo!

Bravo!

Depends on what banner is showing, nothing’s changed in I.E.6, it still does it with flash banners.

Yep - for me too. Not always, but often after looking at some of the front page news items, going back to the front page to then try and select the forum menu (main forum), it is hard because an add is covering the menu selections.

Again, we are aware of the problem, an explanation here:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68502

We still have no extra developers and changing the menu would generally mean that we have to rebuild a big part of the site, due heave integration of javascript and PHP. We are sorry for the inconvinience and will try to solve the problem, but not likely in the next 2 months. You can also reach most parts in the menu by clicking the update trackers on the left and you can login by using the forum login.