CDFreaks presents: Verbatim Store 'n' Go 12GB USB HD Drive Review

You can find the Verbatim 12GB USB HD Drive Review here:
http://www.cdfreaks.com/reviews/Verbatim-Store-n-Go-12GB-USB-HD-Drive-Review

Feel free to comment on the review in this thread. :wink:

Nice review zevia but no price for it and where to buy :confused:

Here they are: http://computers.pricegrabber.com/hard-drives/verbatim/m/32284199/

Thanks for the nice review, [B]zevia[/B]! :slight_smile:

Great review Zevia, I will wait for Newegg to get them, 12 gig can hold my whole C drive LOL.

nice, great review zevi

Great review Zevia, but my 8Gb and 6Gb will do me for now.

Great review, Zevia :slight_smile:

[B]Hi to all
sory for my english, i am not English
i have a problem with this key, if you can help.
i have this key and i loose the drivers
i serch in the Verbatim web site and other sits but i havent find anything.
so i am asking if someone has the same one and still has drivers for Win XP on his key plz post it.
thanks.[/B]

Hi and Welcome!

on XP, drivers for USB mass storage devices are part of Windows. Make sure you have latest Service Packs and patches installed.

Michael

Thank you for the quick reply Michael

but the problem is that the key was working at first and i dont know why few days ago it was not detected by my desktop and my laptop, the 2 have SP3 and detect other keys.

Hi,[QUOTE=yescdfreaks;2238417]
but the problem is that the key was working at first and i dont know why few days ago it was not detected by my desktop and my laptop, the 2 have SP3 and detect other keys.[/QUOTE]This would indicate, the stick might have gone bad for whatever reason. Do you get any error message if the stick is inserted? Also check device manager please.

Michael

[B]there is No errors at all
when i insert the key there is the small icon at the right botom of the screen indicating that a device is connect to the usb port, also in the device manager it indicat that an โ€œStor โ€˜nโ€™ go usbโ€ is connected but it remains only 5 to 10 seconds then the icon disappears and there is nothing in the device manager.
i read on some forums that there is on the key a hided partition which contain the drivers, and i think this one is corrupt (bad) on mine. if someone can confirme that.
thank you again for your help Michael[/B]