CDFreaks presents: The CyberLink PowerProducer 4 Review

CDFreaks presents: The CyberLink PowerProducer 4 Review

You can read the review here
Please feel free to comment on the review in this thread

Hi,

very nice review.
Have you also tried this software using a restricted user account?
I had an older version that came with my LG drive, that crashed in that scenario. Cyberlinks clueless support told me “this software is not intended to be used in a networked environment”. Internet is no network? :a
Since then, Cyberlink products are in my “don’t buy” list :bigsmile:

Michael

Wow, is it really necessary to have such a big fake smile when using this software?!? :bigsmile: (See box)

:bigsmile: lmao… :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes: oops :doh:

Thanks MegaDETH :clap:

Well, you need a big fake smile if it takes nearly an hour to convert a MPEG2 to DVD structure on a powerful machine like this… :rolleyes:

I guess Cyberlink is going to love this feedback, :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

@mciahel, no I just used the full version.

True it is a little slower converting than some other programs but it does a good job and really is easy to use even for me :wink:

Off-topic…

Another pet peeve of mine: Why is that woman holding the DVD in such a way as to put fingerprints all over the surface? :doh:

Back on topic…

Thanks for the nice review, MegaDETH! :flower: :clap:

Maybe some misunderstanding:
Windows NT (NT4, W2k, XP, Vista) should also work if the user does not have full permissions on the system. That’s why there are user accounts with restricted permissions waiting to be configured and used.
If a piece of software fails there, my review would be rather short then:
“Designed for Win9x/ME, does not work on XP.”

True it is a little slower converting than some other programs but it does a good job and really is easy to use even for me :wink:
My old AMD (see sig) needs only half the time for that job :bigsmile:

Ahh I see what your saying, I will have to test it out for you.

Thanks :slight_smile: And don’t forget to add the results of this to your review :bigsmile:

Cheers, Michael

Post deleted by moderator. User posted same question in multiple forums.