CDFreaks/MyCE Membership Reaches 500,000

vbimport

:clap: :clap: CDFreaks/MyCE Now Has Half A Million Members 7-04-12 (again) :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: Our Official 500,000th member is nguyenanh422 :clap: :clap:

So 500,000-- nguyenanh422 should win a door prize hey,maybe a stack of dvd blanks or a coupon for a hot shower.A gift card would be nice.Just a idea.

(avisit to Mikes massage parlor maybe)

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2641698]:clap: :clap: CDFreaks/MyCE Now Has Half A Million Members 7-04-12 (again) :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: Our Official 500,000th member is [B][I]nguyenanh422 [/I][/B]:clap: :clap:[/QUOTE]

[B]Well done for spotting that Mike[/B] :flower:

http://club.myce.com/member.php?u=557027

[I]wonder what would happen to the myce servers if all those members posted at once[/I] :wink:

[QUOTE=diane7;2641719][I]wonder what would happen to the myce servers if all those members posted at once[/I] ;)[/QUOTE]
I think they would stop responding :iagree:

A half a mil members. Quite a milestone, isn’t it? It would be cool if we could do something to celebrate, though I’ve no clue what’s appropriate for such an occasion. A random drawing?

Woohoo! :clap: :bigsmile: - nicely spotted, Mike!

@Liggy - hehe, nevermind stop responding…they’d pack up and leave home I think :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Albert;2641758]A half a mil members. Quite a milestone, isn’t it? It would be cool if we could do something to [B]celebrate[/B], though I’ve no clue what’s appropriate for such an occasion. A random drawing?[/QUOTE]

[B]OK i read somewhere in the Booz thread that you want to try a few[/B] [B]tipples[/B]

[B][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]I like Cold Duck Champagne :flower:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[hint hint] :stuck_out_tongue:

What about assigning a custom title to nguyenanh422? :bigsmile:

[/hint] :eek:

[QUOTE=geno888;2641818]
What about assigning a custom title to nguyenanh422? :bigsmile:
[/QUOTE]I am working on it… :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Albert;2641758]A half a mil members. Quite a milestone, isn’t it? It would be cool if we could do something to celebrate, though I’ve no clue what’s appropriate for such an occasion. A random drawing?[/QUOTE]

^ Well, THAT’S done. :bigsmile:

Welkom to the Forum

Just to let you all know Jony is the Official 500,000 Member thats half a million .

http://club.myce.com/f1/cdfreaks-myc…-000-a-327871/

Well Jony is official so what now,does he become a special member or what, seams to me something special should be done.Ed thinks so to just that he’s out of town at the moment.

Well Ed here thinks 500,000 is a big deal and some kind of recognition in the way of coupons for something off on electronics is in order or a date with a cute chick.