CDF "spanking" thread (split from Dare! thread)

Oh dear… were you a bad girl at school? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

only at school? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe yeah, that’s 3 teachers/ex-teachers we have at last count :eek:

Naughty girl…go to my office immediately!

:iagree: :bow:

Miss Sexy_Southerner: Please report to the principal’s office for some discipline :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

[over active sex drive mode=restrained] sure ok…what ever [/overactive sex drive mode=restrained]

i’ll bring the video camera. $10 discount for all CDF members when the movie comes out :wink:

I’d rather see one of the guys get some discipline :bigsmile:…perhaps a joint visit could be arranged so everyone’s happy :wink:

Pay no attention to the spidey-cat! :disagree:

I might be interested in a copy, so where do I sign up? It’s only for uh… reasearch purposes of course! :smiley:

You just volunteered yourself to be first in line, mister :stuck_out_tongue:

For a copy of the Honeybuns disciplining S_S with RnR watching video, certainly! :iagree: :iagree: :bigsmile:

Think again :wink:

OOOO! Spank me, please spank me! :iagree:

Hey! I want a copy of the movie too!! :bigsmile:

LOL! A lot braver than Draggles (cluck) I must say :bigsmile:

obviously…you’re just going to do transfer rate tests and disc quality scans of the dvd, right?

Wrong. Transfer Rate Tests and Disc Quality Scans don’t predict actual playability with 100% accuracy, so I’m afraid I’ll have to watch the whole thing… on all my DVD players!

It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it! :smiley:

I’m not interested in being the spankee, but being the spanker might be fun! :bigsmile:

Tip: I’m DrageMester (DragonMaster), remember. :wink:

…and the thread is now officially in the gutter! :doh:

All I can say to that whole post is…what a dirty mind you have. Get in line :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: And someone post their pic for heaven’s sake and get this thread back on topic LOL :bigsmile:

How many players do you have? Maybe the work will be harder than you planned :stuck_out_tongue: