CDCovers.cc

Anyone know what’s happened to CDCovers.cc? It’s been down for days…have the RIAA\MPAA had the site shut down for good?

I don’t think so. I think they sometimes have trouble with their servers or don’t pay the bills on time:)

It was down for a week about 6 weeks ago.
Just keep trying, it’ll be back.

rumor has it, someone hacked in, and caused them a lot of grief…I also use the website but came across a good cover search engine…http://search.mega-search.net
just select the category, type in movie name, game name, and search…hope this help in the mean time…

We Are Back Online

Posted by Yalko on Thursday, September 15 2003 @ 14:19 GMT

As you’ve probably noticed the site has been offline during most of the weekend due to some urgent maintenance work we had to perform on the server. It took longer then expected but it’s finally over and most of the site is working normally and faster then before. The upload section is currently offline but we expect it to be online in a day or two.
Thank you for your patience…

I just use the mega-search, since I could never find any good music covers on cdcovers.cc anymore. (Not Slamming)

Originally posted by FuzzyNutz
I just use the mega-search, since I could never find any good music covers on cdcovers.cc anymore. (Not Slamming)

Thanks to the RIAA they can’t post any music CD covers anymore:(

Yep. That was one great site, now it’s just garbage.

I think they keep it up to try to still rake in some kind of advertising dollars???

I mean, like why is audiogalaxy still around? That used to rock, but now it totally sucks too.

Yeah, it’s really strange. Normaly all new post are online and ready for download… now it sucks.

@ MRCloner the post is nearly 2 years old i think the site is back up by now :bigsmile:

Thanks for that, I now feel really old! :sad:

Okay it’s an old post. But it is still true :sad: . Not all new movies and games are online.