Cdclone Newbie Question Help!

vbimport

I downloaded the free clone cd software and It copies the game perfectly, but when I try to play the copied game it says please put in game besides back up or it detects emulation software. There has to be away afround this. I own these games and so far I copied Vampire Bloodlines and Dawn of War. Any help would be appreciated. I plan on buying this software if I can get it to work. Thanks :wink:

For Dawn of War check this tutorial and I’m not sure if you’re talking about Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines?

Yes Bloodlines is the game. Thanks for your help.

You patched Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines to higher version as this normally upgrades the used protection (in this case SafeDisc 3.20 game version 1.0) to a higher version and SafeDisc doesn’t like CloneCD beeing on your System. Although these blacklisting get fixed from Slysoft from time to time I would upgrade the the newest version if you haven’t already done this?

Beside the above mentioned problem the settings for your backup would be using Protected PC Game profile for reading and writing and enable Hide CDR Media in CloneCD System tray.

p.s. Use aray scanner www.aray-software.com for checking the used protection.