CDClone 4

vbimport

I'm trying to make a backup of my Ghost Recon CD using the SDV2 profile recently posted here. All I'm getting on the CD is "Track1." When played; it opens Windows Media Player. I've tried Betablocker, ClonyXXL, and I forget what else. What am I doing wrong?

I have a HIVAL 16x10x40 burner which I believe is actually a liteon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

well if it is a lite-on odds are u have to convert that drive over to a lite-on with a firmware upgrade.

but as the drive is, it aint officially supported by clone cd, so that is probably why you cant copy it. even if that drive was supported it would have to support correct efm encoding for it to be able to backup a safe disk v2 game cd.

good luck

Originally posted by NBR
[B]well if it is a lite-on odds are u have to convert that drive over to a lite-on with a firmware upgrade.

but as the drive is, it aint officially supported by clone cd, so that is probably why you cant copy it. even if that drive was supported it would have to support correct efm encoding for it to be able to backup a safe disk v2 game cd.

good luck [/B]

As you say, it will need to be one of the 16x Liteys that supports correct efm encoding. The 2B model does but the 1A model doesn’t and can’t handle any version of sd2 let alone the latest versions.