Cdburnerxp

Hi can someone assist me on how to step-by-step burn a dvd movie using cdburnerxp? I’m new in burning dvd movies

Here’s a link to start at. That’s the best I can offer, since this is the first I’ve heard of this program.

[I]Off topic.[/I][QUOTE=Quema34;1944079]… since this is the first I’ve heard of this program.[/QUOTE]This burning app has been here for years… :bigsmile:
[Developed by my countrymen.]

[QUOTE=pinto2;1944114][I]Off topic.[/I]This burning app has been here for years… :bigsmile:
[Developed by my countrymen.][/QUOTE]Never tried it pinto2 would you recommend it to me?

I’ve used CDburnerxp for some audio burns,and I would recommend it for that,not sure about it’s DVD burns however as I use the best there is IMGBurn…JMO…

Is imgburn free?and does it burn dvds well?

[QUOTE=sc1stewart;1944330]Is imgburn free?and does it burn dvds well?[/QUOTE]

yes, IMGBurn is free and it does dvd video stuff (assuming you already have the dvd video files ready to burn)

here is a link to some tutorials on imgburn’s website… http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showforum=4

p.s. by default imgburn is ready to burn dvd video :wink: (cause of it’s ISO9660 + UDF file system)

p.s.s for audio stuff i recommend “Burrrn” … just thought i would mention it :wink: