Cd writing programs

vbimport

It seems that CloneCD is the best cd writing program out right now. But since my cd-rw does not support it i am forced to look for other programs that are good. I am currently using cdrwin but alot of people are having programs with it because of the serial keys and the coasters that it creates. So which is the best cd writing program out now?? besides clonecd?? i heard Nero and Diskjuggler were good..any comments from anyone? thanks for your info!
-DiCE

Software List

1. CD Clone
  2. Nero
  3. CdrWin with BlindRead

Software List

1. CD Clone
  2. Nero
  3. CdrWin with BlindRead

well, i wanna know how you define “writing” software. there is lotz of different ways to look at your question, but i will answer it best as i can.

the best premastering software is definitely nero. nero also has a good copy engine, but for the most part, it really can’t copy safedisc games. i like to use nero for my audio discs and copying non-protected and audio cds.

the other category is copying software. this software was made to do only one thing - copy shit. clonecd is very good, if, and only if your writer is supported. blindread and cdrwin are a good combo if your drive can write bad data, but otherwise, they are no better than nero.

so i guess the main question is: what are you trying to do here, make your own cds or copy existing cds? for an excellent mix of both, you cant go wrong with nero. if you gotta copy those protected discs, though, clonecd is the software of choice.

hope that helps you out, if you wanna know more, email me.

I also like audioCDmp3 its easy to use when you want to create a music cd from mp3s