CD won't play. 64 bit conflict

vbimport

I am running Windows Home 7 64 bit.

When I try to play a music CD on my laptop I get this error message >
“The version of this file is not comparable with the version of Windows you’re running. Check your computer’s systems information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.”

DVD shrink gives this message - failed to open file E:\BEATLES\VIDEO_TS.IFO

This music CD (BEATLES\VIDEO_TS.IFO) won’t play.
It used to play on XP but will not Windows 7 64bit.
There is lot of tracks on this CD because they are compressed

This music is an old special Beatles PC playable music CD with 25 albums on it, it is a home produced CD but not made by me unfortunately
The CD will not open with the usual menu display of the list of albums and tracks because the 64 bit incompatibility issue.
It plays on my old XP 32 bit desktop but will not play on my new Windows 7 64 bit laptop.

If I explore the CD it shows one folder with all the albums in it, they are playable but without any track menus.
Other items shown in the CD are three files, one is an Autorun file and the other two are Application files named Beatles and Install and I suspect these two are the troublesome incompatible files.

Is there anyway this CD could be converted in some way to play on my 64 bit laptop.

Thanks
Pete

Stop using dvd shrink and use a program like dvdfabhddecrypter.
If you just want to play the dvd, the built in windows media player should be enough.

It also sounds this is some strange illegal built compilation with lots of mp3’s on it and built in software (presumably very old and 32 bit software)

Yeah, outdated tool give scrappy issues…

[QUOTE=pete39;2594944]
This music is an old special Beatles PC playable music CD with 25 albums on it, it is a home produced CD but not made by me unfortunately
[/QUOTE]

This would be a problem you don’t own the cd for us to give help with. You will have to go back and contact the person that created the cd for you and ask them to fix the problem.

I don’t normally use DVD shrink it’s just one of many attempts with different software CD utilities to get it playing.
I do own the CD, the producer is not available.
It won’t play on any media player or any other device.
The CD normally opens with a display of all the albums and the tracks within those albums.
Playable on 32bit XP but I need something to make the CD playable on W7 64bit.

If I explore the CD the tracks will play but the CD won’t load as before with all the choices of albums and tracks to choose from.
I’m pretty sure it’s to do with three files, (not the many music files). One of the files is an Autorun file and the other two are Application files named Beatles and Install, I suspect these two are the troublesome incompatible files.

#doublepost#

Then ask the producer or run xp in VM.
There is nothing else to say.