CD won't accept disk

vbimport

I have a 2005 GMC truck. All original and last week I went to put a cd in player and it wouldn’t accept it. After a few tries it accepted it and played. Then, it wouldn’t eject. CD was stuck for a few days. Of course it didn’t play. I finally got it out this weekend using another cd. I tried putting in another CD but the player wouldn’t accept it.

It this problem fixable or do I need another cd player. I really don’t want to change everything out. I like the radio, controls and etc.

[QUOTE=lenny1950;2595779]I have a 2005 GMC truck. All original and last week I went to put a cd in player and it wouldn’t accept it. After a few tries it accepted it and played. Then, it wouldn’t eject. CD was stuck for a few days. Of course it didn’t play. I finally got it out this weekend using another cd. I tried putting in another CD but the player wouldn’t accept it.

It this problem fixable or do I need another cd player. I really don’t want to change everything out. I like the radio, controls and etc.[/QUOTE]

Sounds more like the cd player is on it’s way out and you will most likely have to replace it. Being as it is now 6 years old it probably reach it’s or gone beyond it’s expected life time usage. Also if you used it alot it’s probably worn out from prolong usage as well. So go take a look at a electronic store and get a new deck to match or have the similiar control feature and probably give you more features in the process as well.