I have a recurring need to create samples from CDs. Does anyone know of software that will take a CD and make a defined set of MP3's from the tracks on the CD?
- I'd like to specify the name template for the files.
- Specify the MP3 bit rate.
- Specify the length for the samples.
- Specify the start time offset [if not zero meaning start of song]
- Specify a fade time of 1/2 sec to 1 sec or so at ends of sample to avoid abrupt volume change at ends.
- Folder to place the samples.
Sure would save me a lot of time. I'm using GOLD WAVE now which will rip the CD to a bunch of MP3 files, but then I have to manually edit each one to create the samples.