Cd-text problem with Aopen 52x 24x

I have some problem whit my Aopen 52x24x.
When I burn a audio CD-r whit text (song name), the cd player from my sony stereo need almost 20 seconds to start the first number, and I don’t see the text. When I take this cd in my car, I need the same time but I can see some text but not everyone of them.
So I try to burn an audio cd without a text and then my stereo doesn’t have a problem to find it almost directly (2 to 3 second maybe) the first number. Then I try to burn a audio cd with text but this time with the CD-r included with the Aopen burner (CD-r 700mb 52x). This time no problem, my device see direct the first number and all text.
What I don’t understand is that with my old burner (HP 8x4x) I don’t have problems to burn audio CD with text. My stereo never needs more than 2 or 3 seconds to find the first number and see every time all text. I used Nero 5.5.10.15 and the cd’s are sunstar (silver 700mb 1x30x compatible).
So my question is why with the old generation I have no problem and with the new one l have?
I have also tried to burn this cd with 8x speed but no difference (same problem).

Originally posted by poenty
What I don’t understand is that with my old burner (HP 8x4x) I don’t have problems to burn audio CD with text.

The HP made discs with more quality?

I used Nero 5.5.10.15 and the cd’s are sunstar (silver 700mb 1x30x compatible). [/B]

sunstar? I don’t know them
why don’t you try something proved?