CD-RW help

hilo i m frome il hole leand end my english is not good i want to buy a cd writer her in israel we have plex 40 -40a- end crw f1-
44 24 44 ples help me end tel me plessssswhat to buy plex or-cre-f1 or lite on or hp thenxxxxxx:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Out of those choices you gave I would say you cant beat a LiteOn for price/performance.

you cant beat a plextor for quality,also it has a two year guarantee

Didnโ€™t they change that to 1 year in the U.S.?

The warranty has always been one year in the U.S., as it formerly was in Europe. Plextor sales in North and South America are handled by Plextor America. European sales are handled by Plextor Europe, a separate division.

The European Union instituted a two year warranty for peripheral devices starting January 1, 2002. Plextor Europe began their two year warranty program before the official start date for the new law.

craig6,
If cost is an issue, the Lite-on would be an excellent choice. If cost is not an issue, the quality and support of Plextor would make it a good buy.

Originally posted by craig6
hilo i m frome il hole leand end my english is not good i want to buy a cd writer her in israel we have plex 40 -40a- end crw f1-
44 24 44 ples help me end tel me plessssswhat to buy plex or-cre-f1 or lite on or hp thenxxxxxx:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

F1 isnt bad if the price is ok, you can get them here for $109 now, seen the new Liteon 52-24-52 going for about $79 on the web.
But if you just want to burn, the liteon is fine and will save you some money. :cool: