CD-Rs for wedding guests - please help!

vbimport

I NEED HELP A.S.A.P I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH AND MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND HAD A GREAT IDEA TO MAKE CD’S OF OUR FAVORITE LOVE SONGS AND GIVE THEM TO OUR GUESTS

I PURCHASED 100 MEMOREX CD-R CD’S TODAY AND BURNED THE SONGS–60 CD’S (DON’T ASK WHY) COME TO FIND OUT THE CD ONLY PLAYS IN MY COMPUTER AND DVD PLAYER!! NOT IN ANY OTHER STERO WE HAVE IN THE HOUSE!! WHAT CD CAN I PURCHASE AGAIN THAT WILL PLAY IN ANY SYSTEM MAIN ( I HAVE MUSIC IN MY COLLECTION THAT ARE ON MEMOREX THAT PLAY IN MY HOME SYSTEM). PLEASE HELP ME I CAN’T GIVE THESE TO MY GUESTS!:sad:

Hi and Welcome![quote=shieldsoflove;2097296]I NEED HELP A.S.A.P[/quote]Please do not post in capitals. This makes your post hard to read, and it is just impolite.

I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH
Congrats :flower:
AND MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND HAD A GREAT IDEA TO MAKE CD’S OF OUR FAVORITE LOVE SONGS AND GIVE THEM TO OUR GUESTS
If these are commercial songs, you should ask your lawyer before.

I PURCHASED 100 MEMOREX CD-R
Some call them Memo[B]wrecks[/B] or Memocrap.

FIND OUT THE CD ONLY PLAYS IN MY COMPUTER AND DVD PLAYER!! NOT IN ANY OTHER STERO WE HAVE IN THE HOUSE!!

Please provide information about

[ul]
[li]How do you burn these discs? (Source material, Project type [there are Audio CD options in nearly any CD burning application])[/li][li]What burner is used[/li][li]What burning speed is set[/li][/ul]

Michael

shieldsoflove,

The problem you are having is probably a result of the way
the discs were copied; not so much because they are Memorex.

Did you use Windows Media Player ?
Did you use Nero ?
Something else ?

Give some details and maybe someone can help you.

Yeah I agree, let us know the method used to copy/burn …I’ve used crappier CD’s than memosux(which I use BTW) with no probs to create audio CD’s…JM2cents…