CD-ROM player stops !?

vbimport

I while ago I was trying to copy an Audio CD, using Adaptec CD Copier. Everything was going good till the 12th track. My CD-ROM player just stopped reading the audio cd !

Can someone help me with this ?

Greetz,

BoDyBaG

Maybe you should copy the tracks to HD first. Then there’s less risk that you wreck the CD. I had the same problem once, and they advised me to look at my PIO modes in the BIOS, and set them a bit slower, and experiment with those modes a bit. That pretty much solved the problem.

A friend of mine site is isn´t possible to copy the tracks to my hd and then burn them.
I thought maybe the cd was damaged so I wanted to use BlindRead to get all the tracks on my hd, is this posible and can i than just burn them ?

Greetz,

BoDyBaG

I don’t know Blindread. Personally, I use Audiograbber or Easy CD-DA extracter. If Blindread is a program like that, you can certainly do that. The Easy CD Creator built-in CD Ripper works fine too. (Extra ->Save track as…? I don’t exactly know, I use the Dutch version)

I also use the dutch version ( writing english for non-dutch people :slight_smile:

But BlindRead extract the cd to your your hd, also “unreadable” and damged sections and files so…
But I also have Easu Cd Creator 3.5 I´ll try that. But if you rip it with for example AudioGrabber or WhiteTiger (fast!) you´ll get mp3 files on your hd right ?!
Then i should make wav files of those abnd them burn them, right !? Or is this wrong ?

Thanx en greetz,

BoDyBaG

I also use the dutch version ( writing english for non-dutch people :slight_smile:

But BlindRead extract the cd to your your hd, also “unreadable” and damged sections and files so…
But I also have Easu Cd Creator 3.5 I´ll try that. But if you rip it with for example AudioGrabber or WhiteTiger (fast!) you´ll get mp3 files on your hd right ?!
Then i should make wav files of those abnd them burn them, right !? Or is this wrong ?

Thanx en greetz,

BoDyBaG

Just use a program that copy the track to your HD (mp3) and then use Nero or Winamp to make a audio (remember: you must have enough disk-space on your HD because the file’s will be allot bigger!!!)

TheScape

Alright I´ll just do it like that.
But there must be an easier way right and a writer should be able to normally copy an audio cd right !? That´s why I posted the topic, I thought maybe there was something with my CD-ROM player or something.

But thanx for the replies,

I´ll just do it like you said TheScape, then it will problably work.

Greetz,

BoDyBaG

Hi there,

Just use AudioCatalyst to grab the audio
tracks to your HD. After that, drag & drop
them in the layout screen of you burning
software and record the cd.

This works fine, I do it myself too !!!
I have a similar problem. I CAN copy cd’s
using Adaptec CD Copier but then the last
2 seconds of each track will be left out.

If I use Nero and copy on the fly, the cd’s
fail because I get an error when Nero starts
burning the 2nd track on the cd.

Using Easy CD Creator, the first 25 seconds
of the first track are fucked up, and the
rest of the tracks work just fine, can
anyone help me with that

I also use Easy Cd Creator but were can you get AudioCatalyst and if it grabs a cd to your hd the tracks will be in mp3 format right ?

Greetz,

BoDyBaG