CD-R 's and using them again

vbimport

Hi everybiody, i just wanted to know if there is a way to use old cd's that are already been messed up due to buffer underruns and other dumb problems. I have about 100 cd's that have only burned a little bit on to therefore the rest of the cd is still availiable. Please give me suggestions or have I ended up with a $200.00 expence that I cant get back. If there is way to reuse them please let me know

Thanks

tablawiz

ouch, that’s a pretty bad pinch. Anyways, I dought that there is a way to reuse CDRs. Now, if they were CDRW then it would be possible. However if there is a way, I’d like to hear about it.

BTW, how did you manage to screw up 100 cdrs?

congrats - you can now decorate your whole car with CD-R discs…or play some frisbee with 100 dogs…or use them for coasters for 100 guests…

but seriously, if you have had 100 buffer underruns, there is something wrong with your software/configuration…100 is just wayyyy too many to tolerate.

and no, there is absolutely no way to make the bad discs usable again, sorry.

I give them to my daughter and she created some kinda mobile out of them with fishing line. I also hot glued a few to oak disks I had cut out and made a nice set of table coasters.
… Umm Frisbe for one of those small dogs ???

…Azazel…