WHAT WILL CAUSE ERR ON CD PLAYER IN TRUCK?
Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=EBONCOMPTON;2496914]WHAT WILL CAUSE ERR ON CD PLAYER IN TRUCK?[/QUOTE]Nearly anything. You may please check the manual of that player.
And please do not type in capitals. This is considered as impolite SHOUTING. Thanks.
P.S.: Moved from CD and DVD writers to Newbie section.
[QUOTE=EBONCOMPTON;2496914]What will cause err on cd player in truck?
- You are driving really fast
- You are driving into another object really fast
- Your cd player was never able to understand mp3 data
- Your children put their sandwich inside the disc loader
- Your dog peed on the player
- Global Thermonuclear War is happening
- You are driving into Area 51
- Your cd player cannot handle your scratched discs anymore
- Your cd player is now 7 years old. It gave up living.
- Dust in player
- Moisture in player
- Beer can in player
- Dead racoon decomposing in player