Cd mate vs clone cd

vbimport

hi all

i have been trying to back up diablo2 lod(expansion) since i bought it when it was released using clone cd with no results. Until today when i tried CD MATE for the very first time, it backed up d2 lod no worries at all. even though on the clone cd site it says my tdk velocd 161040 cant back up all these protected cd's, cd mate has come through with flying colours. :cool:

hi again:D :smiley:

ok this time i tried to back up serious sam2 second encounter wich is sd2v2.51.xx with my burner(tdk velocd 161040x)wich does NOT support efm encoding. i did not install ss from the original cd i made an image with CD MATES image wizard using default safedisk2 settings. then burnt to cd using default settings and guess what i installed the game and played it using the back up cd made with CD MATE. CD MATE is excellent in my books.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

CD MATE IS THE BEST…!!!

I have never had a coaster with this software. I have just had my PS2 chipped and I download games from IRC and burn them using CDMATE, it has worked evry time.

CLONECD is crap compared to CDMATE…!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t say clone cd is crap.I would not be able to play the back ups if it wasn’t for clones “hide cdr media” function.as my creative dvd 12x is crap and can hardly read any cd put into it.

Originally posted by ady199
[B]CD MATE IS THE BEST…!!!

I have never had a coaster with this software. I have just had my PS2 chipped and I download games from IRC and burn them using CDMATE, it has worked evry time.

CLONECD is crap compared to CDMATE…!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

I have the full version of CDmate and testing the new beta of CloneCD, and I find both to be very good in what they do, CloneCD is for CD copying and that is all and CDmate is the the prog with the frills…drag n drop like nero.

I like them both…just gotta buy CloneCD when the trial runs out:p

Bartman:cool: