CD-Holland are frauds

vbimport

I ordered a CD from these guys. It didn’t work (can’t these guys even copy?). Sent it back. Never heard anything from them, even after several friendly & less friendly emails. Never saw my $20 back. Beware!

So am I, but i for the price of 30 NLG

I ordered over 2 months ago. I suggest that you must mail to them a loooootttsssss of
times. I did it and they send it to me then!!
psxvcdnl@yahoo.nl

I had mailed 40 times or maby more, and when they not responding in 2 hours mail them again again and again. It will make him crazy and he will send. It worked with me…

-DRCRASH--AREA51CREW-_

(: They can suck my dick!!!

I’d never saw my NLG 85,00 back
and my CDz

ISP, i mailed you back about the problem. Check your email please.

to wich email adres you mailed???
I didn’t recieved an email???

als ik nu geen andwoord van CD holland krijg binnen 1 week, zal ik mailbommen sturen zodat jullie nooit meer in jullie mailbox kunnen komen!
En als ik mijn geld, CD’s hoef al niet meer, niet binnen 1 maand heb. Zal ik hetzelfde doen.
En wie doet ermee met mijn plan
Gewoon vanalles onder rembours bestellen en als de postbode komt niet aannemen, dat kost hun per order 20 piek, weten hun eens hoe het voelt!
Dus maak gewoon een nieuw email adres(of 20 kan ook) en bestel wat je bestellen kunt!
Je kan veel dingen bij mij vlikken maar mij afzetten gaat te ver!
CD Holland SUCKS!

Í really don’t understand you jeroen, i already mailed you but you don’t return my mail or you don’t WANT to return it. I already told you i MAILED YOU. So mail me back then.