CD Freaks, "The Movie"

vbimport

If you would like to exercise your creativity, this is the thread for you. We don’t want just character’s & names but a rough draft for a movie script using CD Freaks members nics & what they would portray in the movie. This came out of a conversation between Kerry & myself, so let’s have some fun with it. I know this is kind of rough, but hopefully you get the idea. Any input as to make it more understandable is welcome. :cop: I also ask that we keep it within the rules of the Forum, thank you for your anticipated cooperation. :cop:

Credit: from an idea by Kerry56.

Dead-to anyone who cares bigmike7 died last night after a long illnessI never meet mike but have known him for ages

How about doing is in a rotoscope way, like they did in “Waking Life”, you would have a lot more freedom.

Think of all the sultry females we can have in this movie! A couple of hot southern girls, independent and feisty. An English lass with the moves and grace of a cat.
Is it going to be a fantasy? We have a ready made dragon with an appetite for no-gooders.

Have to work out a few ideas on this one…

hey now the CDF’s band “The Bare Naked Drives” needs help too.

Yes, we do need a soundtrack as well.

I think bob has that bit handled. :wink: I guess the mischief, all matters pertaining to the un-dead/devilish themes will have to be handled by a certain character who will remain nameless. :wink:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2084177]Think of all the sultry females we can have in this movie! A couple of hot southern girls, independent and feisty. An English lass with the moves and grace of a cat.[/QUOTE]

Well, that’s me Shel and Dana taken care of.

Of course the OF’s group needs a place too…I imagine them as a bunch of gangsters with their molls :smiley:

Yeah and their toupees.

[QUOTE=Shellie Mae;2084348]Yeah and their toupees.[/QUOTE]Hey now :bigsmile: I’ll just wear a ball cap. No rugs on my head :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

The Bare Naked Drives will be making cameo appearances dontcha know :iagree:

No Rug Heads Allowed!

I am working on a concept, working title right now, “A Tale of Two Forums”. It involves alternate dimensions & what happens when they collide, but which one is reality, or are they both?

Opening Scene:

Tokyo, Japan
Koba sits in a dark, smoke filled room typing on a laptop. “The package is complete. Shipment is tonight Dolphinius. I hope you are prepared.”

Across the Pacific, Dolphinius gets up from his desk and walks to the window with a worried frown. “How to transport this without being discovered?” he thinks. “I may have to enlist the help of a few unsuspecting acquaintances.”

And so it begins. The case of the ultimate thong…or BigMike’s adventures across the globe.

(comment…a theme, a hero, a goal…all necessary parts of a script) And pure silliness doesn’t hurt.

I do believe that I miss a lot of stuff around here sometimes. :eek:

I also believe that one of your villains could be “Codename: 0134” [a previous inmate of the infamous Alcatraz]. “0134” could intercept the thong [and media] shipment before it gets shipped. :bigsmile:

Added another working title for further consideration, "When Two Forums Collide.

This scene takes place between 6AM & 7AM, but could continue all day depending on circumstances.

CD Freaks: DrageMester starts his day off with his usual breakfast, munching on spam & spammers, while contemplating where he will hunt for more, pickings are getting lean, the word is out there. (Eerie music supplied by the band) as the scene shifts to views of spammers crawling back under the rocks they came from.

CD Freaks QZBetaAlphaX: DrageMester starts his day off with his usual breakfast, munching on spam & spammers, while contemplating where he will hunt for more, pickings are getting lean, the word is out there. (Eerie music supplied by the band) as the scene shifts to views of spammers crawling back under the rocks they came from.

Okay so somethings never change even in alternate dimensions, sue me.

Just in case there is any confusion, input via Posts is welcome as folks are doing, but people can also put their own concepts forward, just like Kerry has started & I have started, but they are individual concepts, nothing to do with each other. Who knows, maybe if we can get enough a committee can decide at the end, which is the best one in their mind, or people can vote, via post on which one they liked. I am sure there are lots of creative minds out there, so let’s have some fun. :smiley: :smiley:

2nd Scene:

"Dolphinius, the shipment has been compromised. Suspect 0134."
This is the last message anyone has had from Koba, and foul play is suspected. Who or what is this mysterious 0134?

After a long night of searching, the shipment has been tracked to San Francisco, near the home of the internationally known thong connoisseur BigMike7.

BigMike jumps into action when called to duty by Dolphinius. As quick as molasses in February, strong as jello pudding, our hero dons his toupee, grabs his cane and prepares for a long battle of wits with the villains who have stolen the precious cargo.

Not only have they stolen an experimental thong, but also the media in which in which it was hidden. It is a new type of Taiyo Yuden media, guaranteed to have fewer than 100 PIE and 5 PIF on an average burn at 16x. And many would move mountains to obtain it.

The shipment speeds eastward on a freight train just as BigMike gets to the rail center and hobbles to the tracks. “Damn, too late!” he cries.

Next stop: Texas

This scene takes place between 7AM & 8AM.

The phone rings in a posh, swanky London flat (apartment), four bedroom doors open up & four beautiful, lithe, athletic bodies (Arachne, Shellie Mae, diane7 & Sexy Southerner) bound out to lounge around the living room in some very revealing nightwear. They say in chorus, hello Drage, Drage answers back, hello AngelFreaks, sorry to call you so early, but my informant deep within the spammer community has given me some unwanted news. It seems that there is a move to organize spammers around the globe. According to my informant, this movement is being headed up by one person, codename sheep, real name 7thSinger, Albert would you put up the pictures of 7thSinger please, Albert answers back done Drage. Angelfreaks, I have arranged a special train for you, operated by a special person (LOCOENG) to take you to Aberdeen Scotland, where the British spammer community is to hold their next meeting. LOCOENG will give you further instructions. Albert, I have a very special task for you, I would like you to infiltrate the college spammer community in the United States, as I am told this is where this movement was born, please gather all the information you can & report back to me. Your pilot Captain Bob will give you further instructions. Bye AngelFreaks, Bye Drage they say in chorus.

Yo-

So bigmike hops off the train in midland/odessa texas peering into the early morning sun through wizened eyes and a strong set of the jaw - hitches up his italian pants (especially cut to totally hide his depends) looks down at his new boots (he dribbled pi$$ into the old pair last night on the rocking train) grabs his luggage and heads for the local hilton and his awaiting penthouse suite on the second floor (they tend to build 'em short hereabouts).

After checking in and cleaning up - it is noon and time for a lunch of texas steak and fries - washed down with a lone star beer - which sends the big guy off to the penthouse suites toilet for the next two hours - bigmike cleans up and it is time for dinner - again of a big texas steak and fries - washed down with a lone star beer - which sends the big guy off to the penthouse suites toilet for the next two hours - bigmike cleans up and it is now time for bed - so the thong quest must wait for tomorrow-

(to be continued)

-eh!!!

…The next afternoon bigmike wakes in a lurch at the sound of pounding on his penthouse door. Leaping from the bed only to realizes that his depends are full from a night of dreaming about thongs the door flies open. And who rushes in to catch bigmike in such a vulnerable state…

3rd Scene

After an extended nap to revive his energy, BigMike appropriates a vehicle capable of catching the speeding train. He barrels across the California desert in a gleaming red Ferrari F430 convertible. Unfortunately, his toupee is soon lost in the distance. Undeterred, he presses forward

(As a side note the toupee is found by a grandmother in Barstow who mistakes it for a rat and tries to beat it to death with her broom. Realizing her mistake, she decides to modify the toupee into a fur vest for her toy Chihuahua Bo-Bo. Bo-Bo is now the laughing stock for the entire canine community in Barstow)

BigMike makes excellent time and very nearly catches the train in Phoenix. In an unfortunate coincidence, he arrives in town just as the Hawaiian Tropic bikini contest begins. Four hours later he sets off again in pursuit.

Finally he catches up to the train parked on a siding outside of El Paso, Texas. The freight car is empty. According to witnesses, a tense confrontation occured at this car, with two groups arguing fiercely over the cargo. They left in separate vans, one with Missouri plates, the other from Connecticut.

“Now we have two sets of villians?” he thinks. “It may be time for some help. I should consult the young media scholar Alburtus Magnificus (sometimes known as Albert).”

“But first I need to get to Missouri and follow up on one of my leads.”

Pushing his Ferrari to the limits across the Texas salt flats, BigMike learns the perils of 114 degrees plus high speed. The motor dies in a giant cloud of steam. When the mechanic arrives, his only comment is “Good luck with that” and drives off.

Big Mike is now reduced to a rental car, and is buzzing across Texas in a Toyota Prius.

Next up: Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama