CD Freaks Shop

Hi sorry for posting in English but my Dutch is not so good so my excuses, I’m hoping someone can help me, I made a purchase from the CD feaks shop of 100 DVD’s for € 31.99 and payed by bank overschrijven I know it normally takes about 3 to 4 working days before they get the money but it went out of my Rabo account on Monday the 16-07-2007 and they say that delivery after recieving payment takes no more than 3 working days (72 hours) I have tried e-mailing them but only get an automated response saying they will contact me as soon as possible, I’ve tried calling the number in Belgium that they provide but it asks you enter the extension number of the person you wish to contact, however no Ext number is provided, the only other number is of the supply shop in Luxembourg that leads to an answering machine where you can leave a message which i did providing my number and e-mail address, there is also the possibility of using a Skype link during working hours this launches Skype and connects you to someone called “Steve” after a minute Skype stops with the message the person is not on line, so I’m stating to wonder if this is some kind of scam as it looks like they don’t want to be contacted and they don’t respond to any e-mails, could somebody please advise me what to do next.

Thanks in advance, PS I can read Dutch very well just can’t write,

Cheers, Jim

Hi my name is jim and I live in Amsterdam in the Netherlands
I’m hoping someone can help me, I made a purchase from the CD feaks shop of 100 DVD’s for € 31.99 and payed by bank transfer I know it normally takes about 3 to 4 working days before they get the money but it went out of my bank account on Monday the 16-07-2007 and they say that delivery after recieving payment takes no more than 3 working days (72 hours) I have tried e-mailing them but only get an automated response saying they will contact me as soon as possible, I’ve tried calling the number in Belgium that they provide but it asks you enter the extension number of the person you wish to contact, however no Ext number is provided, the only other number is of the supply shop in Luxembourg that leads to an answering machine where you can leave a message which i did providing my number and e-mail address, there is also the possibility of using a Skype link during working hours this launches Skype and connects you to someone called “Steve” after a minute Skype stops with the message the person is not on line, so I’m stating to wonder if this is some kind of scam as it looks like they don’t want to be contacted and they don’t respond to any e-mails, could somebody please advise me what to do next.

Hi Jim, welcome to CDF :slight_smile:

You could try sending DoMiN8ToR a Private Message to see if he can maybe shed some light on this. :slight_smile:

Hi Jim - thanks for letting us know about this. I’ll transfer this query to the ‘Forum Talk’ section for the moment, and try to find out what’s going on.

Please don’t crosspost.

Send a private message to DoMiN8ToR or Da_Taxman. Perhaps they can be of service to you.

Thread closed as it’s a cross-post. Please see here in Forum Talk:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=224152

Oh, i also read they are on holiday from 13/07 to 31/07.

You can try to contact them at

Het telefoonnummer is 00352 26375227.

Romstore Luxembourg SA
Rue de Capellen 28
L-8279 Holzem
Luxembourg

TVA: LU 19935988

Tel: 00352 26375227
Fax: 00352 26375228
MOB1: 0032 (0) 495 28 95 73
MOB2: 0032 (0) 498 10 78 86

Many thanks to Arachne and imkidd57 for you speedy and helpfull reply, maybe the whole thing is just a case of murphys Law (if it can go wrong it probably will) Hopefully it will be sorted out soon again many thanks

Hi Guys, I now realise what has happend after reading Mr Belvedere’s last post that the guys are on holiday, I came across the following “jaarlijks verlof 13/07 t.e.m. 31/07. Betalingen ontvangen na 12/07 worden pas verwerkt na 31/07” Translated says any payment received after the 12th July wont be deliverd untill after the 31st July but that wasn’t clear during ordering but never mind at least I now know what’s happening thanks to your combined efforts, you have restored my faith in cdfreaks and been extremly helpfull, I am happy to be a new member of the club and look forward to contributing in any way I can in future,
Once again many thanks for you help, Cheers, Jim in Amsterdam

Ah, glad it’s nothing sinister, Jim :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m new to this.
When I click on ‘Our shop’ i get many choices:confused: of nationalities except mine. I can’t find the ENGLISH shop.
Can anyone help?
Thank you

[QUOTE=mauriceac;2159146]Hi, I’m new to this.
When I click on ‘Our shop’ i get many choices:confused: of nationalities except mine. I can’t find the ENGLISH shop.
Can anyone help?
Thank you[/QUOTE]

Hi Maurice! We currently do not offer a shop version for your language. Sorry!