CD Freaks Merchandise

vbimport

We are very proud to bring you for the second time: official CD Freaks merchandise. This year we have decided to offer you 4 things: T-shirts (black and white), polos, caps and mouse pads. This logo will be printed on everything:

The deadline to order is June 21 (less then a week from now!!). It would be smartest to order now because after the deadline we cannot guarantee the availability of the merchandise.

For more information about what we offer, the prices, the delivery, the shipping(costs) and everything visit our special CD Freaks Merchandise page @ http://merchandise.cdfreaks.com!

Besides the fun of wearing the merchandise, and this way recognize other CD Freaks visitors, you also financially support the site !

Still trying to decide what to order…

1 white shirt, 1 (or 2) black shirt a polo (or 2) and a mousepad (or 2, for nice giveaway and one for work)…

only one week to decide…how will I manage :wink:

Tax…as you work for cdfreaks this gear is probably tax deductible :smiley:

Originally posted by ZiSE
Tax…as you work for cdfreaks this gear is probably tax deductible :smiley:

Not tax deductible, but it can be provided tax free, provided that the logo is larger than 7.5 x 7.5 cm :wink:

i ordered, last time had no interest because the t-shirt was only white and that sucks :slight_smile:

Anyway i ordered a black t-shirt with cap and mouspad !!

well? It’s July 4th now…
Soon I’m going on vacation, and now I won’t be able to pay if I get your e-mail confirmation that you ordered the stuff.
What’s going on? Is the sale off, or do we still get them?
Please inform us…

We still haven’t send out payment details mails because we don’t know yet if everything continues.

At the end of this week (or weekend) we know more! Sorry for the delay :frowning:

Originally posted by MP|3
[B]We still haven’t send out payment details mails because we don’t know yet if everything continues.

At the end of this week (or weekend) we know more! Sorry for the delay :frowning: [/B]

It was a bit later than expected, but I got the payment details. Seems everything is working out after all. Hope to catch some chicks with my CD Freaks hat :wink:

Looks like i missed the sale :slight_smile:
Pitty i need a new cap…:Z

Originally posted by OptiKnErv
Looks like i missed the sale :slight_smile:
Pitty i need a new cap…:Z

There are some left. Mail me for details