CD Freak's Let It Out!

vbimport

Express any feeling’s/emotions/thoughts you have out here. But if you really must swear, cover up some of the letters (i.e. ! # @) :wink: .

I hate uni…so much fu@!in work and my stupid c++ assignment is due this sunday!..ahhh!!!1

$#@$#@$#@$#@$#@ !!

$@#%%%$^%&^$#%$#@% !!!

and on top of that

@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^*&^%() !!!

You should be ashamed. Go to your room and think about what you just said…

Profanity is the last refuge of inarticulate #$%@#$%?><

AAaaaah!I see,you are on a god mood today Mr. :iagree:

&^$^$@#@#$#@! you! or else i will #@!#@!%%$$# !!!

$#@ !

@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^*&^%() you too!!!

YES!And a very @#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!!$##@%$#%&^&^%##@%$#%&^&^%@#@!#!!! to you too! :slight_smile:

!@#$%^&*()_+ ! :bigsmile:

Phew!!! You all sound like the Truckies conversations we’re always hearing on our UHF - CB Radio that we rely on for Fire, Safety and farm communications. :o :o :frowning: :frowning: :smiley:

Folks… Stop writing in german. :o (or dutch (flemish?) - oh, I can’t tell :stuck_out_tongue: )
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I’ll just let my smilie do my talkn… :a

@ sexy
I just smile when i see you avatar. :wink:

@ Bj…gald to be a joy to ya hun…:smiley:

now on with the #$$#%^&$#%^&$%&#&#^#$!@#&^!&*%(

meeting up with some old high school friends this Sunday…well tomorrow…haven’t seen them for ages…can’t wait :bigsmile:

Gawd… I hate my f*#)king life! Omfg i wish I would die god d*m&

Joking.

so happy again…got my decimal to octal conversion working…yay…two more conversions between assignment is due…

@!%$^&*£££"$%^%@@?%^& police :bigsmile: :iagree:

LOL same here… my feelings about this are:

^&&^&@^$&^@#$)@)#$)()@#$)@)#)@#)($)()*(#$
and such

We may need your vote sometime in the future, you know.

^-There’s the politician again - keeping someone from offing themselves for the vote - eh!