CD Freaks @ CES 2005

vbimport

CD Freaks just returned from the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

A full article will be published soon, and this thread will then be unlocked so that everyone can ask us questions or comment on the show!

CD Freaks @ CES 2005

We also have another section on the Pioneer DVR-A09XL, which will be added to the article soon.

Thanks for your coverage, always good to have our own people there :wink: I liked the article and seems like the HD DVD/Bluray competition has already materialised. The idea of LightScribe also pleases me, but it isn’t that special at all.

I. on the other hand, is REALLY looking forward to LightScribe. :bow:

Thanks for the excellent coverage. :iagree:

Was actually surprised that LG GSA-5163D is Lightscribe capable. :eek: The timing is a turn off thr.

Oh, it’s really 5163D, not 4163D. :slight_smile:

I’d like to have some of the That’s HD DVD-R. :slight_smile:

Top of Page 3 now updated with Pioneer pics and info!

@kenshin

so the external you have is actually based on ??..the 5163D right…??..

saw you disassemble our external…i was like :bow:

i want to disassemble mine too…SEN…:D:D

maybe in future…once the speed for light scribe drops…a drive will be used to scribing only…

Thanks Wes now where are the pics of y’all gambling and chasing women? j/k But seriously did you win any $?

No $$$$'s for me :stuck_out_tongue:
Didn’t gamble too much, I was busy with other night-life things. :wink:

other nightlife things??..lol…i wonder…

@wes…were there a lot of freebies you collected??

Has to be the truth…Most people i know say they won alot of $ but they never bring it home with them lol Glad you all had a great time! Wish i could have gone and thanks for the pics of the CES again.

why not this one ( I love this Blu-ray thing)

lol, I got a few things. Mostly trinkets such as a TDK LED keychain and BenQ post-it notes pen and pad.

Wow guys, sounds like you had a great time, I’m jealous! Thanks for the article, enjoyed reading it!

Nice article.

I like the Blue Ray & HD DVD burners. :iagree:

Will they be available within 3 months?

I’m really disappointed that LG didn’t show any 8x DVD-RAM burners. :sad:

Hi Namoh-

We were told by Philips that the Bluray for PC would be out in the 4th quarter of this year. I sure would like to have one! I don’t know about HDDVD though-they really did not have anyone at their booth that was knowledgeable