Cd format question

vbimport

I have several audio cd that I have brought that I would like to back up to audio cd that I can play in a car or home cd player. When I try to burn the cd to wav format all the audio will not fit on a regular audio cd blank.
I dont want to burn mp3 it will not play in my car cd player?
What audio format do I need to use to make this work?

Do you have Nero? Do a straight disc-to-disc copy (16x burn speed) - it’s always worked for me in the past.

No I dont have nero.

You can download a trial.

Sure…
Is there a trail of nero?

[quote=wildcatman;2086530]Sure…
Is there a trail of nero?[/quote][B]chef[/B] has just said that there is a “trial” version. :confused:

Otherwise make an ISO copy using the ‘ISO read’ mode of ImgBurn, then write it to a new CD using the ‘ISO write’ mode of the same program.

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2086675][B]chef[/B] has just said that there is a “trial” version. :confused:

Otherwise make an ISO copy using the ‘ISO read’ mode of ImgBurn, then write it to a new CD using the ‘ISO write’ mode of the same program.[/QUOTE]

Yep, this works very well and the software is free.:iagree:

You might need to buy 90 or even 99 minute cdrs. If your backing up say, Pink Floyd’s Pulse CD you will need something that holds more than your standard 650/700mb 74/80min cdrs.

Rusty

Beware not all cd recorders & players like the 90 or 99 minute cdrs.

Thanks for all the help guys

You probably have windows media player, if you do you can rip your cds there and wmp will automaticaly create a playlist of the album. Then select burn playlist and you’re done! could it be any simpler?

Thanks adina