CD Duplicator for Small Software Company

I am looking for a forum to discuss higher end solutions that can do 200+ disks per run and wanted to see if you guys knew of such a place or if this might be a good place? We currently have a Rimage 4500 but are looking to replace it.
We do small batches of CD’s that are under 200 a day and occur once every week or so. Color labeling is a must.
I have been unable to find ANY forums to discuss this so I thought I would check trust old CD Freaks and see if any of you out there might have some suggestions. Thanks!

On another note…just got a SH-203B and am loving it.

[QUOTE=windmiller;1978091]I am looking for a forum to discuss higher end solutions that can do 200+ disks per run and wanted to see if you guys knew of such a place or if this might be a good place? We currently have a Rimage 4500 but are looking to replace it.
We do small batches of CD’s that are under 200 a day and occur once every week or so. Color labeling is a must.
I have been unable to find ANY forums to discuss this so I thought I would check trust old CD Freaks and see if any of you out there might have some suggestions. Thanks![/QUOTE]

As far as I’m aware, there is not a product-agnostic forum for duplicators (neither manual nor automated aka disc robots). There are a couple of dead/spam forums out there (e.g. the stordigital.co.uk forum), but nothing I’d spend time trying to get a response on.

Perhaps the nice cd-freaks admins would consider hosting one? There’s already a printing and labeling subforum in the hardware area. Perhaps a duplicators and robotics forum would be useful as well?

-brendan

I think it would be a great addition. I am a fairly decent and Googling and researching but the limited amount of helpful data out there on higher end duplication is seriously lacking. I thought with so many PC based music producers out there that there would be some good forums but I have yet to come across any.