Cd drive not burning, HELP

I can start to burn audio files but when it gets to the last song it tells me that it cannot do it? whats with that?? any help appricated.

[QUOTE=Gitta;1929724]I can start to burn audio files but when it gets to the last song it tells me that it cannot do it? whats with that?? any help appricated.[/QUOTE]

Would help if we had more info like
program you are using :confused:
what is the amount of memory you are trying to on the CD :confused:

it dosent matter what program i try to use it comes up and says there was an error in the writting process, and its only around 600mb for your plain audio files

Please tell us the exact methodoly you used on your computer. What files did you try to write and what brand of media did you use? What is the brand and model number of your writer? How old is it?

Can you tell us what programs you used and post a screenshot please? We cannot take a guess on every program.

sorry about the lack of know how im not really a computer wizz, where do i find what kind of burner i have?

[QUOTE=Gitta;1930395]sorry about the lack of know how im not really a computer wizz, where do i find what kind of burner i have?[/QUOTE]

Download Nero InfoTool, execute it and post a screenshot right here.
You can find it at this website: http://www.nero.com/enu/support-nero6-tools-utilities.html

hope this helps at all :confused:

Post a screenshot please.