CD Cover Art Instantly with photos

Ok let me ask here if this is available somewhere. I download cd covers art mostly from amazon. When i backup my dvd/cd’s i like to print the actual cover for it. Is there a software or template out there where i can point it to my picture directory and it will instantly create the cd cover where i can point it to my printer and print on with inkjet dvd/cd’s. Hope i explained myself correctly. I use picasa 3 and i have my folders sorted by pictures. I would like to point this template or program and let it instantly create the cd cover label. Thanks.

I was going to ask if the link I posted in post 5 of THIS thread was what you’re looking for? But you use Picasa not Photoshop.

You don’t say what printer you have or software used to print on the dvd/cd.

[QUOTE=MSmart99;2297127]I was going to ask if the link I posted in post 5 of THIS thread was what you’re looking for? But you use Picasa not Photoshop.

You don’t say what printer you have or software used to print on the dvd/cd.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have not installed photoshop but i will soon, but this is not what i was looking for. I use Epson R800 inkjet printer. What i’m looking for and i hope i can describe it well, is to be able to have a picture anywhere on your hardrive, then click print, then choose a template when you hit print that will convert that picture into a cd label print. Then just print it. I know i have to setup the parameters of the printer, but was wondering if this exits somewhere. My friend uses movie collectorz software and someone created a template that when he chooses any picture in the software it will automatically convert to print on a cd. I was going top buy it but was hoping that there is another alternative. Thank you anyway.

Have you tried the Epson Print CD software that came with your printer? Import > Picture, adjust size, Print. Easy.

Don’t overlook it, it’s a great little program.