Cd Copying

Is there any program that can crack safe disk 2 or any protections?
Any body got a link to a site that has it on.?

CloneCD
www.elby.de
www.cdrsoft.cc

For more info on SafeDisc 2 and possible solutions read this article.

yep

use clone

Yah. Use the current version of CloneCD if don’t live in the USA or UK.

might be a slly question, but what’s the prob if you live in the uk or usa?

The ‘Amplify Weak Sectors’ function doesn’t work in these countries. But you don’t need this option if you have a capable SafeDisc 2 writer (check www.sd2.does.it). It’s only handy for writer that normally can only make a SD2 back-up that works in the recorder only.

But a note: the AWS function might be enabled if you check out www.cdrsoft.cc (saw a little tool there). I didn’t test it since I live in Europe where the option does work :smiley:

Originally posted by G@M3FR3@K
…It’s only handy for writer that normally can only make a SD2 back-up that works in the recorder only.

Is this true? I understood that theoretically the AWS function should/could work on all drives… (I know that this is not true in practice, unfortenately.) So if your writer can’t backup SD2 which is playable in the writer, then AWS will not work?

So if your writer can’t backup SD2 which is playable in the writer, then AWS will not work?

I made a successfull backup of Civilization 3 to a CD-RW disc with my Mitsumi CR-4802TE.
It is capable to do SD1 (what burner isn’t ??)
Regular SD2-copies won’t even run in the burner, but with AWS the copy work in every reader (wich can’t read the ATIP due to the new SD v2.40.10)

Sorry for the confusion. I meant that AWS is only handy for writers that normally won’t make a good back-up. It doesn’t matter if it usually only works in the recorder. The AWS function can of course also be used for capable SD2 writers but they already can make a good back-up so the AWS function isn’s needed here.