CD Clone

vbimport

HI I'm new to CDFreaks, and I was wondring if anybody could tell me were i could download a copy of CD Clone version 3.2.1.1
If there isn't a place to download it, could someone e-mail me a copy at jopiaz@sympatico.ca

Thank you in advance,
Jopiaz

You probably mean CloneCD. The latst version (4.0.0.1) is avalible at www.elby.ch
Get that one instead of the old 3.2.1.1
Or is it some special reason you want 3.2.1.1? :slight_smile:

You can get most all versions of CloneCD here, including the latest and greatest version 4.0.0.1. I wholeheartedly recommend that you download and try the latest version. It’s really the very best and easiest to use CloneCD ever! :cool:

Thanks guys, i’ll do that. I have another question. I already have a version 2.8.4.3. with a key and am presently using it. Can i download this new version and just overwrite my existing one.
Thanks, Jopiaz

Just download the newest version and install it without having uninstalled the version you are using. It should recognise your registration key and update to version 4 with no problem.

Ollie (the guy that programmed ccd) has been more than kind as far as updating is concerned!!

Originally posted by jopiaz
Thanks guys, i’ll do that. I have another question. I already have a version 2.8.4.3. with a key and am presently using it. Can i download this new version and just overwrite my existing one.
Thanks, Jopiaz

Assuming you own an original key and not one you found on the net (that would be illegal and a big no no on this forum), yes you can use that key.

Up to know the creators of CloneCD have not asked money for upgrades, they have just blacklisted illegal serialnumbers.

clonecd is the bomb, There is nothing better…