Cd clone stops working

vbimport

cd clone has just stopped working on me for the last year, i even got a new bruner, and all it does is still go up to 4 % and just stops any suggestions? i got the newsest version of cd clone, and i got a new Hi-Val 40-12-48. and windows xp

is your drive supported by clone cd?

if it is not that is probably why it does not work :frowning:

Originally posted by dd_dpa
cd clone has just stopped working on me for the last year, i even got a new bruner, and all it does is still go up to 4 % and just stops any suggestions? i got the newsest version of cd clone, and i got a new Hi-Val 40-12-48. and windows xp

Hello Dany,

sorry we don’t know that brand at elby, please use " sent e-mail about device" in CloneCD. Or send a detailed mail to sven@elby.ch.

Regards, sven

Some weird thing that HiVal.

it says on various google links that Hi-Val cd writers have LG components in them , it’s a company of I/Omagic according to it’s website.

Here are it’s specs and it looks very very similar to I/OMagic’s own writer

im not sure but it hink its becuas eof my dvd-rom…see the problem is cd clone hasn;t work for about a year, i dled even though it used to work with my other burner, i dled some program that was checking my dvd rom and my cd writier, it sed my writer was fine, but my dvd rom couldn;t read subcodes…and i bought it about a year ago( when cd clone stopped working) im gonna try my new burner with my old cd rom that should do it cuz if my time is correct dvd rom replacing cd rom = not working cd clone, for any version it worked with my old burner which was LG at 4x