Cd clone slysoft

vbimport

the product worked in the trial mode, but now after purchasing it can’t find SCSI / ATAPI devices.
Could someone help please.

[QUOTE=Pete2010;2490764]the product worked in the trial mode, but now after purchasing it can’t find SCSI / ATAPI devices.
Could someone help please.[/QUOTE]
Please contact support@slysoft.com and they will help you. :iagree:

i have clone cd in use with any dvd software it will read the disk but when i try to use the write function it says that the media is defective i have been thru several disk i can see possible having one or two bad disk in a spindle in a row but i have been through about ten previously about a week ago thing s were working fine. i have reloaded software and keys and have done so several times . do you have any suggestions when i check the drive through windows it says every thing is functioning properly.

i apologize the above post it should have said clone dvd not cd

If you check the dates on the first two posts in this thread, you’ll notice that you’ve resurrected a thread from a couple of weeks ago. For best results I’d recommend that you start a new thread for your question.

The most common causes of DVD writing problems are using poor quality media and/or using media that your hardware just doesn’t like. We generally recommend Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media.

Oh, and welcome to CDFr… MYCE :slight_smile:

Slainte

midders