CD Cases?

vbimport

Where do you think is the best place currently to buy Jewel/DVD cases in a physical store? (Like bestbuy, or staples) Any store is fine, besides Fry’s and OfficeMax, there isn’t any of those near where I am.

Thanks

You might checkout Big Lots …They sell the 25 pack of Black Slim Cases for 3.99 If im not mistaken.

Check office max . They some time have 50 or 100 packs for about $19.95 buy one get one free. Check them out.

Mr.Bill :iagree:

[quote=Mr.Bill;2050316]Check office max . They some time have 50 or 100 packs for about $19.95 buy one get one free. Check them out.

Mr.Bill :iagree:[/quote]

I said anywhere but Office Max or Fry’s, but thanks for posting and trying to help :slight_smile:

SAMS Wholesale used to sell the thin jewel cases in 100-packs for around $30, you may want to check there, if you’re a member.

Office Depot sells slim cases at $24.99 for 100.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/271992/Office-Brand-CD-Slim-Jewel-Cases/

Office Max used to offer 2 for 1 deals on slim cases virtually every week alternating 50 and 100 packs but seems to have stopped recently. Pity since I’m running out and hate paying more for cases than the discs I put in them.

[QUOTE=import_fighter;2050263]You might checkout Big Lots …They sell the 25 pack of Black Slim Cases for 3.99 If im not mistaken.[/QUOTE]

Big Lot is no longer price attractive place, their prices are way higher than other retailers.

I never use slim cases. They are way too flimsy. I would like my cases to stay intact after a few openinings, since I always return the discs to the cases immediately after use.

I usually order 100PK standard cases from Meritline.com for about $20.99 or if I’m in a pinch I pick up the 25PK from OfficeMax for $9.99.

I agree Slim Cases are too fragile and they easy break if you drop them. The positive aspect of Slim Cases is they are less spicy.

Also, don’t forget to check your local Blockbuster or Hollywood video if you happens to be there for rent or purchase. I am not sure about other places, but my locals have their empty DVD cases, or shrink wrapped one in bulk for sale from time to time.

Never seen empty case being available for sale in those two places.

Please excuse me, I need to add on to this thread. I’m also looking for thin CD cases, but need those of the two-sided variety if possible. Are there any out there like that? I’ve recently had to rearrange my living room to accommodate a new wide-screen TV, and to make room had to buy a smallish DVD stand. I have it filled with DVDs in sleeves, but that’s quite inconvenient for finding something quickly. So, to maximize space and to be able to write on the outside of the spindle two-sided jewel cases might be in order.

Thanks in advance for your responses,

torataka

I’m not sure what you mean by [B]“two-sided”[/B], but Meritline.com has [B]Standard[/B] CD/DVD Jewel Cases available starting at $24.99 for 100 PACK with free shipping (free shipping continental USA only).

http://www.meritline.com/hicdjecaclto.html

200 Pack also at $35.99
500 Pack at @79.99

For those with an OfficeMax near by.
http://officemax.shoplocal.com/officemax/Default.aspx?action=detail&storeid=2420245&rapid=0&listingid=-2091590149&offerid=

100 slim jewel cases $29.99, buy 1 get 1 free (15 cents each). Free delivery on orders over $50…buy 2, get 2 free…but expect to get them damaged and have to go to a store to exchange them anyway. AMHIK. I like the slim cases and they hold up fine for me with normal handling but they damage very easily in shipping at the thin arms used for the hinge.

They used to alternate this deal on the 50 and 100 packs every week but I haven’t seen it for months.

[QUOTE=anonabcd;2060415]For those with an OfficeMax near by.
http://officemax.shoplocal.com/officemax/Default.aspx?action=detail&storeid=2420245&rapid=0&listingid=-2091590149&offerid=

100 slim jewel cases $29.99, buy 1 get 1 free (15 cents each). Free delivery on orders over $50…buy 2, get 2 free…but expect to get them damaged and have to go to a store to exchange them anyway. AMHIK. I like the slim cases and they hold up fine for me with normal handling but they damage very easily in shipping at the thin arms used for the hinge.

They used to alternate this deal on the 50 and 100 packs every week but I haven’t seen it for months.[/QUOTE]

Use the $10 of $20 coupon and get 200 slim lines for only $20

I use the cake boxes that blank media comes in for storage. Sturdy and saves a whole bunch of space. :clap:

[QUOTE=urrbodyh8sme;2060435]Use the $10 of $20 coupon and get 200 slim lines for only $20[/QUOTE]

Can you give me a linky on the $10 off $10 coupon?

If you have a SAMS CLUB near…they sell 100 jewel cases for right around $14…