CD burning software

Hello :
I am here writing this e-mail to anyone out there in the site that might be able to help me. I have been looking for software that supports ALL or most file formats such as Uncompressed audio formats like WAV . Also Lossless compression such as Flac ( That is the one that I am MOST interested in ) as well as APE and WV ,WVM and rounding it up with loosy compression such as MP3, Vorbis,WMA and AAC.
I am currently using Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 , this is a very quirky piece of software since it burns Flacs in and on and off basis meaning that is inconsistent. I am seeking some free software at the moment but I would buy a title that lets me do this ALL out of the box without having to download plugs or patches to them . In other words can ANYONE suggest a piece of software that would do all of what I mentioned out of the box? I would be SO GRATEFUL For a bit of further info, I have experimented with some free software such as CDBurnerXP , Flac Frontend Audio , and most of the more common one’s . So far I am at the frustration point , I have all this good music just waiting to be burnt . I will take any suggestions and try any tried and potential good product out there.
Please post any help here in the forum and if anyone wishes to help I can be reached privately at puffdabud@aol.com.
Thanking all in advance for future help

:bow: :smiley:

Hi,

would Burrrnbe an option for you?

Michael

Roxio 10?

WinAmp has always played just about any audio format I’ve opened with it. The free version can burn to CDs at a limited speed, the Pro version ($15 or so) removes that restriction.

I have tried Burnnn but had some technical problems . Is Roxio 10 any better ?..I am having current problems with version 8 and as far as WinAmp … I know the speed restrictions and I wouldn’t mind paying for it as long as I don’t have to deal with many plug ins or patches … I prefer something right out of the box… want to install it and get it going. I am open to suggestions.
Thanks again in advance

Take a look here: there are many free and portable (i.e. no installation required) softwares :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MusikMon;1940661]Hello :
I am here writing this e-mail to anyone out there in the site that might be able to help me.[/QUOTE]

This is a post, an e-mail is a message you send to someone specific.

Reference to Guru : I am aware of the format, I have posted the question to the forum but added my private e-mail in case someone should want to reach out past established guidelines.
Thanks for trying to teach me protocol maybe you have any suggestions that would be of help ?..maybe ?

Hi MusikMon,

good links were already given. :wink:

Hello again all. Thought I had the problem fixed, but maybe not…!?

Recently, I have used Ashampoo 7 software for backup. It had been very good–simple, relatively fast, easy to use, using about 50% resources that Nero uses.

Unfortunately, I need to change - again. I don’t really wish to but…

I have had a recent burning dvd problem which seems to indicate that the software is a problem. And payment overseas from this part of Asia is problematic.

I thought the solution might well be use of freeware backup software.So

I was wondering if anyone here can recommend some reliable, simple to use, “resource lite” freeware?

Much appreciated,

ATP-1

[QUOTE=ATP-1;1969942]Hello again all. Thought I had the problem fixed, but maybe not…!?

Recently, I have used Ashampoo 7 software for backup. It had been very good–simple, relatively fast, easy to use, using about 50% resources that Nero uses.

Unfortunately, I need to change - again. I don’t really wish to but…

I have had a recent burning dvd problem which seems to indicate that the software is a problem. And payment overseas from this part of Asia is problematic.

I thought the solution might well be use of freeware backup software.So

I was wondering if anyone here can recommend some reliable, simple to use, “resource lite” freeware?

Much appreciated,

ATP-1[/QUOTE]

Read your original post, I gave you advice in there