CD burning (Samsung SE-S164L)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Samsung SE-S164L. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hai this is Subramanya from Karnataka. I have some question about CD. Please tell me answer.
Q1) I have brought some CD’S (copy protected CD)and i used Alcohal 120% and make another copy and it works fine. My question is what the above said CD(software) is working while i put the CD in the CD Rom, and i want the software must run without the CD. How can i edit the software.

Q2) My second question is similar i have used Alcohal120% and burnd one software CD. While running the software it detects whether the inserted CD is original and it fails to run. How can i burn this type of software CD.
Pleas i need this answer. I hope you never dissapoint me. Thanking you.

[qanda]This thread is about the LG GBW-H20L. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hai this is Subramanya from Karnataka. I have some question, i hope you will guide me.
Q1) I have brought some software CD’s (protected CD) and i use Alcohal120% and buned it and make a copy of that software and it will work fine as you suggested earlier. Everytime i need that software i want put the CD in the CD ROM.My question is How can i run this type of software without CD.

Q2) With the help of Alchohal 120% i buned one protected CD and i put in the CD ROM it rejects its not the original disk. When i put the original disk software will work fine. How can i make a copy of this type CD. This software also requires CD in the CD ROM, Please avoid put the CD in the CD ROM.
I hope you never dissapoint me. I am waiting.

Welcome Subramanya from Karnataka,

I merged your two threads as Q1 and Q2 are quite the same as in your first thread. The first thing we need to know to help you is which protection is used on your discs. Use protection id and post your result here.