CD burning from Command line

Hello all,

Please suggest a CD burning software that is launched from a command line such as

Burn c:\folder*.* /s d:

I know this available in NERO (NeroCMD.exe) but never managed to successfully write a CD. Nero’s technical support keeps responding… refer to NeroCMD.pdf for more information

Has someone used NeroCMD successfully? If yes, what is the command line parameters you have used to write a CD if you want an entire folder with all the subfolders and files (C:\BUP*.* /s) copied to the media in say drive D:

Thank you!

You may download StarBurn SDK. It has console samples usable as stand-alone applications. So a combination of FindDevice and TrackAtOnceFromTree will do exactly what you want. You may download StarBurn SDK here:

www.rocketdivision.com/burn_sdk.html

and if you’ll find the samples really usable please drop me an e-mail so I’ll send you the commercial build w/o “unregistered” pop-up. Free of charge of course :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Anton Kolomyeytsev

[QUOTE=catplus;1940682]Hello all,

Please suggest a CD burning software that is launched from a command line such as

Burn c:\folder*.* /s d:

I know this available in NERO (NeroCMD.exe) but never managed to successfully write a CD. Nero’s technical support keeps responding… refer to NeroCMD.pdf for more information

Has someone used NeroCMD successfully? If yes, what is the command line parameters you have used to write a CD if you want an entire folder with all the subfolders and files ([B]C:\BUP*.* /s[/B]) copied to the media in say drive [B]D:[/B]

Thank you![/QUOTE]

imgburn /mode build /buildmode device /src “C:\folder” /dest d:

For a full list of CLI parameters, just refer to the readme.txt that lives in the program folder (i.e. c:\program files\imgburn)

Wouldn’t the basic DOS ‘Copy’ command work? Or will that just build the CD and not burn it?

NM…Just tried it and DOS couldn’t see the CD drive.