CD Burner for Audio

Hi,

I’m new to this forum and looking at getting a new cd burner for use mainly to burn audio cds. I wanted to know what is the best quality burner for the cheapest price. Do they vary in terms of laser quality? And whats the best speed technology for audio?? Any thoughts on would be much appreciated!:wink:

Plextor with Plextools software will do a great job,they are,together with the latest Yamaha FI,the best for high quality audio…but they are not cheap…
If the possability to rip audioPROTECTIONS is a major concern to you,I suggest you to take also a look at the Philips 48/16/48…less than 100$ and can rip Cactus Data Shield 200 and Key2Audio perfectly…,just like the Yamaha and the Plex…

Hi and thanks for the nfo. Ended up getting the LITEON 48246s , from what i’ve read on these forums these burners seem like the best value. If I had a bit more money I probably would have bought the YAMAHA F1. There audio cd technology seems like the best but its more than twice the price. Anyway the LITEON seems to be doing the biz ok so im a happy vegemite!:bigsmile: