Cd Booklets

vbimport

For too many years, I’ve used a word processor to create the booklet to accompany the CD’s created for friends. It worked well, but was usually lost, misplaced or trashed. Best would be creating booklets which can fit in the CD case along with the CD.

I’d like to create CD booklets but where can I buy the paper which would fit in a CD without having to cut the paper to fit? Furthermore, the paper should be able to be printed by a laser printer and/or an inkjet printer?

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks;

Stan

[QUOTE=sbrager;2742875]For too many years, I’ve used a word processor to create the booklet to accompany the CD’s created for friends. It worked well, but was usually lost, misplaced or trashed. Best would be creating booklets which can fit in the CD case along with the CD.

I’d like to create CD booklets but where can I buy the paper which would fit in a CD without having to cut the paper to fit? Furthermore, the paper should be able to be printed by a laser printer and/or an inkjet printer?

Thanks;

Stan[/QUOTE]

Do a google/bing search for NEATO, They will have everything that you need

Marty

[QUOTE=sbrager;2742875]For too many years, I’ve used a word processor to create the booklet to accompany the CD’s created for friends. It worked well, but was usually lost, misplaced or trashed. Best would be creating booklets which can fit in the CD case along with the CD.

Thanks;

Stan[/QUOTE]

Here is Neato web site. http://www.neato.com/

Thanks for the responses. I’ve looked at the Neato booklet software and it doesn’t seem to be able to do what I need.

1. Text does not automatically flow from one sheet to another when necessary.
  2. Tables are not easy to create. i have been using Microsoft’s Excel which can do all that’s needed but it’s not designed for CD inserts.

Stan

[QUOTE=sbrager;2764565]Thanks for the responses. I’ve looked at the Neato booklet software and it doesn’t seem to be able to do what I need.

1. Text does not automatically flow from one sheet to another when necessary.
  2. Tables are not easy to create. i have been using Microsoft’s Excel which can do all that’s needed but it’s not designed for CD inserts.

Stan[/QUOTE]

Here another site you can try.

http://www.surething.com/

I don’t know of any others. Maybe someone else may be able to help you.
Mr. Bill