In short CCExtractor is a small program that processes MPEG 2 files and extracts closed captions data to generate subtitle files. Convert closed captions to srt from DVD, HDTV, DVB(TS), DVR-MS, MPEG2 files.
For those who needs extract some closed captions from their data ( DVD, HDTV, DVB and similar files) or wanna help to improve the software, feel free to give your feedback to the author.
How can I contribute to this project?
There are several ways:
- If you are a developer, since the source code is available, you can fix things or add features yourself and send them to me.
- If you are an user and find any bug, or have good suggestions, let me know.
- If you are doing your own recordings are have any particular one that CCExtractor can’t process correctly, I’d definitely like to take a look at it and try to fix it.
- If you really hate that there is not a lot of documentation, you can write it yourself. I’ll answer any question you might have.
- Finally, you can give CCExtractor a good rating at freshmeat.
Thanks in advance.