Alright I have seen this in a few spots about how some DVD’s will cause CCE to lock up (not computer lock up) but CCE itself and will quit processing. Not sure if this is a bug in the way DVD Rebuilder is building the master ECL Script.
But hopefully someone sees this and can give some insight and fix the problem where ever it lays.
From my investigation I have found that after the prepare phase I would go into the master ECL File and find the troublesome VOB/Cell and I have found it did not set progressive/alternate_scan like the others. This mismatch is causing CCE to freeze. If someone else is having this problem please check into this.
Fixed problem with this change
Let me know Thanks,