Cce error(crashes)

hi,i’ve read chickenmans guide to converting divx to svcd(about a million times actually)and everything goes swimmingly until the cce kicks in.It does the same thing every time,it loads two files in then crashes.i have spent many many hours trying to rectify the problem but to no avail.Can anybody help me as ive spent to long on this to give up now!!!:confused:

which version of cce are u using? 2.50 has potential issues with amd cpus unless u apply the crc patch (which is not a crack).

Originally posted by AZImmortal
which version of cce are u using? 2.50 has potential issues with amd cpus unless u apply the crc patch (which is not a crack).
where would i get the patch from,or would i be able to use a different version of cce

Originally posted by kjslg
where would i get the patch from,or would i be able to use a different version of cce
ive used the patch with no improved results.i noticed that there was a section called matrices i didnt touch that as no idea what it was for.i really need some advice as am pulling my hair out!!! :confused:

u’ll have to post more details about what u’re experiencing if u want more advice.

Originally posted by AZImmortal
u’ll have to post more details about what u’re experiencing if u want more advice.
as a new user to converting films i didnt realise how difficult it was!!basically after putting the patch in and trying recover it doesnt put two files in anymore it only puts in the avisynth files one then crashes(i think its worse than before)I have cce 2.50,dvd2svcd 1.1.3 and all of the software that it requires but it just aint happening.It wouldnt be anything to do with my com?

Originally posted by kjslg
as a new user to converting films i didnt realise how difficult it was!!basically after putting the patch in and trying recover it doesnt put two files in anymore it only puts in the avisynth files one then crashes(i think its worse than before)I have cce 2.50,dvd2svcd 1.1.3 and all of the software that it requires but it just aint happening.It wouldnt be anything to do with my com?
further to my not having much experince with encoding films,really the most i can tell you is after ive set up the dvd2svcd software and added the avi file i have no problem extracting the audio and encoding it,the problem occurs after this:
-editing avi script file
executing cinema craft encoder
then just after it loads in in the avisynth scift files avi the screen greys out and crashes,i have looked high and low to sort this but always come up blank.any light at the end the tunnel would be appreciated:bow:

have u tried looking in the dvd2svcd log?