CCE and DVD Rebuilder problem!

Hi! I have installed :

-dvd rebuilder Pro.1.28.2
-AviSynth
-Cinema Craft Encoder SP2 v1.00.01.04

After the prepare and bitrate redistribution is done,cce just pops up and does nothing.Any help?

Does your installation of CCE work correctly outside of DVDRebuilder?

Do you have an error message in the log of Rebuilder?

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2308297]Does your installation of CCE work correctly outside of DVDRebuilder?

Do you have an error message in the log of Rebuilder?[/QUOTE]

Yes.Installation works correctly,and i have no error messages until i abort the operation.

What for message you get when you get a error pop up?

It’s all been fix it or not?

Just wait 5 minutes and i’ll show you the log.

[07:54:48] Phase I, PREPARATION started.

• DVD-RB v1.28.2
  • AVISYNTH 2.5.8.0
  • CCE 1.0.1.4 encoder selected.
  • “Steal Space from Extras” mode (25%) is enabled.
  • Source: CLAPTON HYDE PARK
  • VTS_01: 2,548,205 sectors.
    – Scanning and writing .D2V & .AVS files
    – Processed 132,874 frames.
    – Building .AVS and .ECL files
  • Reduction Level for DVD-5: 76.9%
  • Overall Bitrate : 4,837Kbs
  • Space for Video : 3,138,116KB
  • Redistributing using Base_Q: 22
  • HIGH/LOW/TYPICAL Bitrates: 4,955/3,558/4,837 Kbs
    [08:00:11] Phase I, PREPARATION completed in 6 minutes.
  • WARNING: Viewer/Editor settings are over target.
    [08:01:12] Phase II ENCODING started
  • Creating M2V for VTS_01 segment 0

Go to Program Files–>DVDRebuilder Pro–>Config and run the Encoders setup file again. Make sure the CCE SP executable file is targeted.

It’s targeted.I don’t know what else to do :expressionless:

Look in task manager. Perhaps you have the CCE process running (maybe it didn’t shut down properly), and CCE won’t run two processes simultaneously.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2308323]Look in task manager. Perhaps you have the CCE process running (maybe it didn’t shut down properly), and CCE won’t run two processes simultaneously.[/QUOTE]

I already did that.When cce starts,my proc is at 3%.It should be somewhere at 70% if cce would work.

If you can’t get it running, my advice is to join the doom9 forum, sit through their ridiculous “can’t post waiting period”, then make a bug report in the DVDRebuilder forum there. The author, jdobbs, frequently posts there, and should be able to help better than anyone else.

In the meantime, try using the built in HC encoder and see if it will work. HC has been improved so much that many prefer it to CCE. And this way you can test your installation of DVDRebuilder.

Ok.Can you recommend me some settings when using HC?

Thanks.

Depends on your priorities. When I re-encode dvds I tend to use the highest quality settings. This is an easy adjustment in the HC settings within Rebuilder. The highest setting is also the slowest.

If you prefer a faster encode, I’d use the One Pass CQ VBR (with Analysis) setting in the HC controls.

Ok.I’ll try with HC.Many thanks!