Ccd translate

vbimport

hi all
its my first post. i like to understand what is the mining of a CCD codes like this one
Entry 1]
Session=1
Point=0xa1
ADR=0x01
Control=0x04
TrackNo=0
AMin=0
ASec=0
AFrame=0
ALBA=-150
Zero=0
PMin=3
PSec=0
PFrame=0
PLBA=13350
[Entry 2]
Session=1
Point=0xa2
ADR=0x01
Control=0x04
TrackNo=0
AMin=0
ASec=0
AFrame=0
ALBA=-150
Zero=0
PMin=0
PSec=38
PFrame=7
PLBA=2707
for example the reded codes
who can i learn ccd codes meaninig? :frowning:

Hi swtrMAN,

I think I can answer some of your question. The codes below are describing the leadin of the CD (track 0) and seem to indicate the following:

The CD has 1 session and 3 (short) tracks. The tracks are ROM data (not audio). The leadout of the session is at 00:38:07. The next possible program area will start at 02:58:07 (if you could write another session). This is because you must have 1 and 1/2 minutes of leadout for the first session and 30 seconds of leadin for the second session.

Is that what you were wanting to know?

RM

thanx for your concern friend
but this ccd was just a sample. i is not my perpose to know only about that one
i wanna to know for example
what is the different bithwin
point=0x0a & ox4a in a ccd?
or what is adr? or alba? plba?
can u link me a resource or somthig else than learn me clonecd language?
sorry for my poor english :rolleyes:

The entries describe the Q channel data to be recorded in the lead-in (TOC) of the CD. I attach a sample from a program I wrote to read CD. It shows the TOC lead-in for my disc.

Session = which session of the CD is being described.

Point = If set to 01 to 99 we are describing one of the tracks. In this case PMin, PSec and PFrame are set to the start time of the track (minutes, seconds, frames).

Point = If set to A0, PMin indicates first track of this session. If set to A1, PMin indicates last track of this session. In these 2 cases, PSec and PFrame are set to zero. If Point is set to A2, PMin, PSec and PFrame are set to the start time of leadout for this sessin.

AMin, ASec and AFrame are set to 0 during lead-in. The Zero field is always set to 0 in lead-in.

TrackNo = 0 means we are in track 0 which is lead-in track.

Control and ADR are 4 bits each and make up the ‘mode’ byte. If Control is 0 then the track being described is Audio. If Control is 4 then the track being described is ROM data. ADR is describing the mode of the leadin Q channel which is almost always set to 1. It can be set to 5 if the CD is multisession.

Most of the information above can be found in:
Red Book (audio CD spec)
Yellow Book (ROM CD spec)
Orange Book (multisession CD spec)

My guess for ALBA (absolute logical block address) when set to -150 indicates lead-in.

I can not understand the PLBA entries.

thanx a lot for your complite answer richi! could u tell me what is the program that u screen shoted? (attached image)

The program in the picture is one that I wrote to help me at work. It is nothing special. It just allows me to read the contents of a CD using various MMC commands.