CCD Profiles - Migrating from v4 to v5

vbimport

I’ve been using my CCD version 4 for years with the CDF profiles.
I’ve recently gotten version 5 and found that it only has the standard old 4 or 5 profiles.
Are additional profiles available?
Can I use the version 4 profiles with version 5?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Parato Optimal;2040052]I’ve been using my CCD version 4 for years with the CDF profiles.
I’ve recently gotten version 5 and found that it only has the standard old 4 or 5 profiles.
Are additional profiles available?
Can I use the version 4 profiles with version 5?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Not from what I know I haven’t seen any new updates for CCD images but I used the ones that came with CloneCD and they worked fine for me. So what are you doing or what CCD images are you using that your having problems with???

No current problem. I just want to be prepared.
I know there’s a spanner or some such for 5 in German and French only.

I’m trying to back-up Jewel Quest.
BurnOut 1.0 tells me the installed game’s SDL.dll file could be protected with CDCheck.
I can play the game without the disc in the drive.
I suppose I should just use CCD’s Protected Game Profile???

[QUOTE=Parato Optimal;2041035]No current problem. I just want to be prepared.
I know there’s a spanner or some such for 5 in German and French only.

I’m trying to back-up Jewel Quest.
BurnOut 1.0 tells me the installed game’s SDL.dll file could be protected with CDCheck.
I can play the game without the disc in the drive.
I suppose I should just use CCD’s Protected Game Profile???[/QUOTE]

FYI Clonecd is best at copying or backup your movies. Games have to many different protections to be effective not that Clonecd can’t backup the games - that some unit ie PS2 or PS1 have to have a MOD system to use the backup games…

What would you suggest for games?
I also have Alcohol 120%.

I use DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 with RipIt4Me 1.7.1.0 as a front end for movies.
I use DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 when I need to fit it on a SL disc.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2041076]FYI Clonecd is best at copying or backup your movies. Games have to many different protections to be effective not that Clonecd can’t backup the games - that some unit ie PS2 or PS1 have to have a MOD system to use the backup games…[/QUOTE]