CCD-Lock

vbimport

Hi… I’ve been trying to protect my CD through the CCD+TZ method at http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/81 I’m on the last step, but for some reason, I load the CCD image, and the “Protect It!” button is greyed out… any ideas? Thanks.

CCD-lock is for audio only. If you load a data/video image into the program the “protect it” button is greyed out!

Oh… makes sense, but then how would the CCD+TZ method work? The author would have succeded with the method, I assume.

CCD and TZ are complementary. CCD is for audio only and TZ is for data only. (remember these are separate programs bundled in one)

greetz

Yea, I get it now. Ok, I’m gonna use TZ to protect my CD, and CCD if I make an audio CD, but does anyone know how I can prevent CD to HD copying?

Originally posted by FriendlyFireX
Yea, I get it now. Ok, I’m gonna use TZ to protect my CD, and CCD if I make an audio CD, but does anyone know how I can prevent CD to HD copying?

It is very difficult to prevent people from copying files to the harddisk, but thats where the *.exe protection comes in. TZ somehow manipulates the *.exe that it can be copied to the HD but when you start the exe it searches for protection signatures which arent copied to the HD. For any other files there is no other option but to password protect it or something.