.CCD,.img,.sub?

Hi everyone!
Here’s my problem … i downloaded “AKAI - Spectrasonics - Heart of Asia Vol 1.rar” and unzipped with winRAR, found 3 files .CCD,.img,.sub, and tried to retrieve the data from the “.img” file cuz its the largest of all three.I know for a fact that it contains .WAV files but i still don’t know which software, can achieve this task.I used Alcohol120%,magicISO, Clone cd,ISO recorder,winISO etc . I tried nearly everything…I burnt the image on a cd but after burning the cd Windows couldn’t read the disk anymore, i just reached the point of giving up.Any expert out there willing 2 help??? :bow: please!!!
ALl i want is to retrieve the files from the image onto my hard disk

Sorry - we cannot help you with illegally-acquired copyrighted material :cop:.

Read the forum rules that you signed up to:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li]> [li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li]> [li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li]> [li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li]Thread closed.
[/ul]