CCD file

Hi All,

I started using clonecd recently… I saw the image.ccd file that gets created when I create image of the cd… I could not understand the terms that were there in CCD file… I could only guess that this might be the ToC of CD… but could not guess anything more…

Can somebody please guide me what does each entry in ccd file correspond? (and the terms like PMIN, PSEC, PFRAME, Control etc…)

[QUOTE=akshayz;2288286]Hi All,

I started using clonecd recently… I saw the image.ccd file that gets created when I create image of the cd… I could not understand the terms that were there in CCD file… I could only guess that this might be the ToC of CD… but could not guess anything more…

Can somebody please guide me what does each entry in ccd file correspond? (and the terms like PMIN, PSEC, PFRAME, Control etc…)[/QUOTE]

First off what version of CloneCD are you using??? From my understanding that is a way old format CloneCD isn’t using now. They switched formats.

I am using CloneCD 3.1.1.0;

I would be greatful if you could guide me on the new format as well…

[QUOTE=akshayz;2288907]I am using CloneCD 3.1.1.0;

I would be greatful if you could guide me on the new format as well…[/QUOTE]

Either you have outdated product or doesn’t match the one sold. So where did you download that version? Maybe you should just update to the latest version instead. As the new format uses a new format. Any reverse engineering of the software and how it does that should be related to the software company as that path is getting close to software copyrights of the software company. And if you have specific question how it does its imaging you should contact that company directly with your questions. But that is their custom proprietory format so only they would have the say in that. But other may decide differently but for me as long as their track record shows they address concerns and update their product to the latest imaging format. I don’t have much grievences with it yet.

I recently got a .ccd file from ImgBurn when I was working with a CD.Actually 4 files
.ccd
.cdt
.cue
.img
I was going to mount the .img in VirtualClone but it wanted to use the .ccd so I let it.I was able to play the songs by selecting them as inside VirtualClone they were .cda’s.
I don’t know if this is the same but try mounting it in VirtualClone.

Thanks Dude…