Cat Saves Boy

vbimport

Think the phrase “scaredy cat” applies to all felines? Think again.

A little boy was riding his bicycle in the driveway of his Bakersfield, California, home when he was suddenly attacked by a neighbor’s dog, ABC affiliate KERO reported. Luckily, the family cat, Tara, came to the rescue.

The scary encounter was all caught on camera and uploaded to YouTube by the boy’s father, Roger Triantafilo, who noted the kitty’s amazing feat.

“My cat defends my son during a vicious dog attack and runs the dog off before he can do additional damage,” Triantafilo wrote in in the video’s description. “Thankfully, my son is fine!”

The child’s mother told KERO he needed a few stitches but is OK otherwise.

Update: TMZ reports the dog is in the custody of animal control officers and, due to its continued aggressive nature, will likely be put to sleep.

Know this is a great cat/

Not so great a father . Keep videoing so it can be uploaded to YouTube. Let the cat take care of the dog.

[QUOTE=cholla;2727562]Not so great a father . Keep videoing so it can be uploaded to YouTube. Let the cat take care of the dog.[/QUOTE]
It’s security camera footage…

//youtu.be/C-Opm9b2WDk

The linked video above has been removed (made private), but I saw it on the BBC site yesterday where it’s still available right now:

I guess it is possible it is a security cam.
It would have to be at least 2 to 3 cameras .
Better than most people have.
It was able to take both sides of the vehicle .
Catching the action as the cat chased the dog around the vehicle.